Welcome to your new home. On this page, tenants can find information about living at Telegraph Gardens, including:
- Property Manager: We can be reached at 510-326-3638 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maintenance Requests: You can submit maintenance requests here. If you need to reach us right way, please call the manager at (510) 473-6112. In case of emergency, please call 911.
- Rent: You can now view your account and pay rent online through Appfolio, or you can submit a paper check made out to "Segula."
- Smoking Policy: For health and safely reasons, this is a non-smoking building, both in common and private spaces. Please respect your neighbors and refrain from smoking both indoors and out.
- Utilities: Water, gas and refuse (trash, recycling and compost) service are included in your rent. Please contact PG&E at 1-800-743-5000 to arrange to transfer electric service soon after moving into your new apartment.
- Pet Policy: Cats and small dogs are negotiable. There is a fee to add a pet to your lease. Please contact us for details.
- Parking: Garage parking is included in some leases, and costs $125 per month to add later on. We cannot promise that spaces will be available in the future. Bicycle parking is always free.
- Intercom: For your convenience, we have an intercom system at the front door. If we haven't programmed your information yet, please fill out this intercom request form. You can set it to call your land line or cell phone, and can buzz guests up from either.
- Other questions: If you have any questions, complaints, recommendations, or need to contact us for an other reason, feel free to use the form below, email us at 510.326.3638, or call us at (510) 473-6112.