Welcome to your new home. On this page, tenants can find information about living at Telegraph Gardens, including:
- On-Site Managers: Jesse can be reached at (510) 473-6112 or TelegraphGardensOnSiteManager@gmail.com.
- Maintenance Requests: Since this is a new building, we do not expect there will be many problems, but if you do encounter one, please let us know by filling out a maintenance request. If you need to reach us right way, please call the manager at (510) 473-6112. In case of emergency, please call 911.
- Smoking Policy: For health and safely reasons, this is a non-smoking building, both in common and private spaces. Please respect your neighbors and refrain from smoking both indoors and out.
- Rent: Please make checks out to "Segula."
- Utilities: Water, gas and refuse (trash, recycling and compost) service are included in your rent. Please contact PG&E at 1-800-743-5000 to arrange to transfer electric service soon after moving into your new apartment.
- Security Deposit: In most cases, your security deposit is equal to one and a half times your monthly rent.
- Pet Policy: Cats and small dogs are negotiable. There is a fee to add a pet to your lease.
- Parking: Garage parking is included in some leases, and costs $125 per month to add later on. We cannot promise that spaces will be available in the future. Bicycle parking is always free.
- Intercom: For your convenience, we have an intercom system at the front door. If we haven't programmed your information yet, please fill out this intercom request form. You can set it to call your land line or cell phone, and can buzz guests up from either.
- Other questions: If you have any questions, complaints, recommendations, or need to contact us for an other reason, feel free to use the form below, email us at TelegraphGardens@gmail.com, or call us at (510) 473-6112.